Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Ping Pong Robot Review

I just checked out the new ping pong robot today at YouTube. I’m not much of a ping pong player but I do play on occasion.

This machine (that’s what it is) basically hits ping pong balls at you, kind of like when you go into the batting cages and hit the machine pitched baseballs.

It’s the same principle. The difference is, when this thing speeds up, it SPEEDS UP.

Wait until you see this in action. I don’t know how anybody can keep up with this thing when it’s on max.

Anyway, if you’re a ping pong nut, or even just a casual player, you might want to check this out. It comes with a pretty high price tag (around $600) but I guess it’s worth it if you have nobody to play against.

Check it out below and make sure to watch the video, it's actually a pretty amazing concept.



No comments: